The OEM-MNT is an OEM-type signal conditioner based on the SCBG (Semiconductor Bandgap) technology is dedicated to be used with Opsens Solutions SCBG fiber-optic temperature sensors.
This conditioner offers the OEM customer a product package designed for their specific needs. Its compact size and modular assembly give OEM’s the best in design flexibility.
Opsens Solutions’ SCBG signal conditioner is the only system which has an internal reference and NIST traceable calibration techniques. These features enforce the long term reliability and stability that industry demands.
The OEM-MNT comes with or without external casing, and with various interface options for easy integration into customer’s hosts systems.
- Modular package for design flexibility
- Internal Reference and absolute wavelength calibration method
- Easy OEM migration
- High linearity and precision
- 50 Hz sampling rate
- Temperature monitoring in electromagnetic interference environment
- Temperature monitoring for research applications
- Research and new product development
- All industrial OEM applications
|Number of channels|
OTG temperature sensors
-40 °C to 250 °C (Cryogenic temperature range also available)
± 0.8 °C (Total accuracy including both signal conditioner and sensor errors)
50 Hz standard
RS-232, 0.5V – 4.5 V
-40 °C to 70 °C
-40 °C to 60 °C
95 % non-condensing
Opsens Solutions Inc. reserves the right to make any changes to the above specifications without prior notice.
Do you need help to find your signal conditioner ?