Opsens Solutions OSP-A fiber optic strain transducers are designed to provide accurate deformation measurement in the most adverse conditions. Its small size and EMI/RFI electromagnetic environment and lightning immunity makes it the ideal sensor for geotechnical, structural health monitoring, Defense and aerospace and general applications.
Fiber optic technology has a number of advantages over conventional strain gauge technology, including:
- Simpler cabling and excellent fatigue behavior
- No maintenance and calibration required – “Plug and Forget“
- Not sensitive to transverse strain
- Do not require temperature compensation
- Insensitivity to electromagnetic interference, including lightning strikes and other interference sources that may create a high-potential electric field
Intrinsically safe, long distance cable with no compromise in accuracy.
All Opsens Solutions’ WLPI series of signal conditioners
Do you need help to find your optic strain sensor ?