Opsens Solutions OSP-A fiber optic strain transducers are designed to provide accurate deformation measurement in the most adverse conditions. Its small size and EMI/RFI electromagnetic environment and lightning immunity makes it the ideal sensor for geotechnical, structural health monitoring, Defense and aerospace and general applications.
Fiber optic technology has a number of advantages over conventional strain gauge technology, including:
- Simpler cabling and excellent fatigue behavior
- No maintenance and calibration required – “Plug and Forget“
- Not sensitive to transverse strain
- Do not require temperature compensation
- Insensitivity to electromagnetic interference, including lightning strikes and other interference sources that may create a high-potential electric field
OSP-A & OSP-FP
Intrinsically safe, long distance cable with no compromise in accuracy.
All Opsens Solutions’ WLPI series of signal conditioners
Do you need help to find your optic strain sensor ?