Multi-channel signal conditioner
The WellSens Gen II is a robust and reliable multi-channel signal conditioner. It is compatible with Opsens’ harsh environment interferometric fiber optic pressure and temperature sensor, the OPP-W. The WellSens Gen II can operate in a wide range of ambient temperatures from -20°C to +60 °C.
The wide operating temperature and low power consumption, make it ideal for remote applications operating on solar panels or generators. The modular DIN rail design allows for seamless expansion with growing requirements. The high precision, small foot print, fast sampling rates and ease of use make it the solution of choice for oil field or industrial process applications.
- High linearity, precision, with fast sample rates.
- Expandable up to 128 channels.
- Modular DIN rail design.
- Flexible – supports current & future WLPI products (P/T, Displacement and Strain sensors).
- Wide operating temperature range.
- Low Power – <12W for 2 channel (no display).
- Ideal for remote applications utilizing solar panel
- Supports a variety of interface and communication protocols including RS485, TCP/IP, & ModBus.
- Application Control— programmable alarms and I/O options.
- Downhole sensing solutions
- CO2 storage (reservoir surveillance)
- Downhole monitoring in thermal EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery)
- Intelligent and smart field instrumentation
- Hazardous and strong EMI/RFI/MRI environments
|Number of channels||
Up to 128 channels
OPP-W, OTP-W and OEP fiber optic sensors
30 000 nm (path lenght difference)
± 0.003 % of F.S. (no averaging)
± 0.01 % of F.S. @ ± 3.3 sigma limit (99.9% confidence level)
Up to 20 Hz
RS-485, RS-232 and Ethernet (TCP/IP)
Modbus and SCPI
|I/O and control option||
Various analog and digital outputs (4-20 mA, ±10 V, etc.)
Up to 8 Gb (in option)
LCD screen display (in option)
24 VDC or 85-264 VAC
10 W + 1W x number of channels (Ex.: 16-CH unit = 26 W)
-40 °C to 70 °C
-20 °C to 60 °C (-40 °C option available on request)
95 % non condensing
Opsens Solutions Inc. reserves the right to make any changes to the above specifications without prior notice.
Do you need help to find your signal conditioner ?