Miniature fiber optic sensor designed for direct temperature monitoring of power semiconductor devices. Applicable for measurement of junction temperature of a GaN-based HEMT and establishment of temperature mission profile on Power Electronics module.
- Immune to EMI and RFI
- Compatible with high voltage environment
- Non-invasive (very low thermal mass)
- Fast response time (~ms)
- Small size (~150 μm)
- High temperature range (up to 350°C)
- Simple and easy to use
- Highly flexible construction: can be deployed in complicated and small areas
- Junction temperature evaluation
- Thermal stress analysis
- Thermal management and control
- Power point tracking algorithms and thermal modelling assessment
- Active temperature monitoring during service
You need a specific Fiber Optic sensor?