At the heart of the TempSens is the Opsens’ Semiconductor Band Gap (SCBG) technology which provides a mean for making accurate measurements of the temperature dependent bandgap of GaAs crystal.
The TempSens is equipped with a large visible LCD and it comes with standard ±5 V outputs and a RS-232 communication port for real-time data acquisition. The TempSens can be controlled directly using the front panel keypad or remotely using the standard RS-232 interface.
The TempSens has a channel sampling rate of 50 Hz. With a ± 0.3 °C accuracy or better (total accuracy including both signal conditioner and sensor errors from 20°C to 45°C) and 0.1 °C resolution, the TempSens delivers the performances needed for a wide range of critical measurement applications.
- ± 0.3 °C total system accuracy
- 4 or 8 channels with large LCD display
- High linearity and repeatability
- 50 Hz sampling rate
- ±5 V and RS-232 output interfaces
- OEM version available
- General laboratory applications
- Temperature monitoring in MR environment
- RF, ultrasound and electro surgery environments
- High voltage environments
- EMI, RFI and microwave environments
- Microwave and food processing
- Nuclear and hazardous environments
- Civil engineering and geotechnical applications
|Number of channels|
4 or 8
All Opsens GaAs fiber optic sensors
± 0.3 °C or better (Total accuracy over the full range from 20°C to 45°C including both signal conditioner and sensor errors)
0.1 °C (On display)
50 Hz standard (rate given for a fixed channel)
±5 V and RS-232 standard
9 to 24 VDC (AC/DC wall-transformer adapter included)
2.5 W typical
-40 °C to 70 °C
10 °C to 45 °C
95 % non-condensing
|Light source life span|
150 000 hours ( > 17 years) MTBF
All specifications are subject to change without prior notifications
Do you need help to find your signal conditioner ?