The OTG-I220 is made with industry standard optical fiber and is compatible with all Opsens Solutions’ GaAs (SCBG) signal conditioners.
Its small size and fast response time are perfectly tailored for complicated instrumentation projects, such as those related to power semiconductor devices.
The smart retractable design protects the sensor head during cable manipulation and test preparation. Once ready for instrumentation, the sensor head is exposed to reach the surface to monitor. Protected by a small but robust polyimide tubing, the sensor head has the required rigidity to pierce easily through silicon gel to position the sensor on a precise location of a die or a circuit board.
Such extra protection does not limit sensor flexibility: the cable can still be wrapped around a finger. And it will not impair response time by much: sensor will detect temperature within 30 ms approximately.
Delivering unprecedented repeatability and reliability in the most adverse conditions such as high levels of EM, RF, MR and microwave field environments, the sensor is deployed in many power electronics modules or converters for quality control, reliability assessment, or permanent surveillance of those critical devices.
- Immune to EM and RF interferences
- Smart retractable design enabling measurement through silicon gel
- Small size (.22 mm OD) but robust
- High Temperature range (up to 350 °C)
- Non-invasive (very low thermal mass)
- Fast response time (few ms)
- Detection of fast temperature transient
- Thermal stress analysis
- High voltage environments
- Junction temperature evaluation of transistor
- Temperature mission profile of power modules
- Quality control of integrated circuit
- Thermal modeling assessment
- Active monitoring of power electronics during service
|Temperature operating & calibrated range||
-40 °C to + 250 °C (Other ranges available upon request)
± 0.8 °C or better (including both signal conditioner and sensor errors)
< 35 ms
|Operating humidity range||
1.5 meters standard (Other lengths available)
LCA, ST standard
Teflon™ PTFE (other materials for sheathing available)
|Signal conditioner compatibility||
All Opsens Solutions’ SCBG signal conditioners
Do you need help to find your optic temperature sensor ?